|Like Us on Facebook!
The mission of the Chapter is to encourage the development of Professional Organizers through networking and educational opportunities, while promoting and advancing the recognition of the professional organizing industry.
What is NAPO-NNJ?
NAPO-NNJ is a Chapter of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO). NAPO, founded in 1985, is a not-for-profit professional association, with almost 4,300 members, dedicated to the field of organizing.
We are the only Chapter in New Jersey, joining over 34 other Member Chapters throughout the nation. Our members are organizing consultants with a broad range of specialties, providing organizing services throughout New Jersey and the tri-state area.
What We Offer
Our members serve both residential and business clients. Services range from home and business organizing, to information and time management, to coaching and training. All our members are bound by the NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) Code of Ethics.
Whatever your organizing needs, a NAPO-NNJ Professional Organizer can help you reach your goals!
We Can Help You
* Find a professional organizer in your area to handle your residential and business organizing needs.
* Gain control over your time, space and activities by providing ideas, information, structure and systems
* Grow your Professional Organizing business through networking and Professional Development Seminars
* Take advantage of Professional Organizer coaching and mentoring help. Refer to Members-Only Information & Documents section of this website for a list of experienced organizers (members of NAPO-NNJ) who will assist other organizers for a fee.
* Gain access to top organizing-industry manufacturers and suppliers of organizing products
* Find a speaker for that special event!
Click below to link to our Facebook page:
NAPO-NNJ Facebook page