The Northern New Jersey Chapter of NAPO, NAPO-NNJ, is committed to serving the needs of Chapter members and of the organizing profession through:
- Promoting high professional standards
- Ongoing professional development of members
- Increasing public awareness of the profession
Benefits of Chapter Membership
- NAPO-NNJ and NAPO National
- Veteran members and new members
- Regular members and Associate members
The mission of the Chapter is to encourage the development of Professional Organizers through networking and educational opportunities, while promoting and advancing the recognition of the professional organizing industry.
Learning is a life-long process! Certification is now a reality and continuing education is critical for NAPO members. NAPO-NNJ offers monthly meetings which include educational opportunities.
Attending our meetings has always been educational, but now we offer Certificates of Attendance for all qualifying meeting programs. Use them toward your CEU hours
and to stay current on all the latest topics. Questions? Contact our Programming Director: Diane Sunderman Gold at email@example.com
Credibility with Clients
Membership and leadership in NAPO-NNJ demonstrates to prospective clients that:
- You care about your profession
- You are willing to participate in its development
Our Chapter's website (www.naponnj.org) and listserv gives you quick access to other chapter members for:
- An extra boost of confidence
Personal & Professional Support
- Additional assistance on a project
Stumped by an organizing problem or client? No energy to accomplish your own business goals? One-on-one interaction in chapter activities creates opportunities to reach out and develop close friendships with colleagues who understand your profession.
Networking is critical to:
- Staying on top of your game
- Counters the issues of isolation
Other qualified colleagues in your geographical area can help you:
- Receive or give client referrals
- Provide professional resources
- Strengthen personal and professional support systems
Chapters participate in activities that generate local media interest.
A savvy Professional Organizer joins forces with chapters to take advantage of those opportunities.
NAPO-NNJ offers a client referral system, an opportunity extended only to chapter members.
NAPO-NNJ offers its members a chance to be involved:
- As an officer, director, or committee chair
Chapter Library & Swap Table
- To share and develop your leadership skills as you shape and lead our industry
NAPO-NNJ has books, CDs & other resources available:
- For loan to chapter members
- To prepare for the professional certification exam
- To increase your knowledge about relevant issues
- To share products and books at the Swap Table
Stay informed about issues relevant to your business and your clients
- Advertise your unique market niche
The Northern New Jersey Chapter of NAPO, NAPO-NNJ serves the entire state of New Jersey. For more information about becoming a member of NAPO-NNJ, please contact:
Taryn Lamb, Membership Director
Membership in NAPO National is a prerequisite for NAPO-NNJ membership. If you are not currently a NAPO National member, click here to join.
As part of the membership process, you must agree to abide by the NAPO Code of Ethics
If you wish to become a member, please click on the link Member Application found in the navigation bar at left.
Find the appropriate membership level and fill out the form online. You can pay online or you can pay with a check made payable to NAPO-NNJ, and mail it to our Chapter Treasurer:
Attn: NAPO-NNJ Membership, 9 Newport Drive, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550